You are here
CPWR continues to expand our resources to help construction employers and workers take necessary precautions to keep safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
- We have developed guidance on COVID-19 in English and Spanish that we are updating regularly.
- We have just released a Toolbox Talk about COVID-19.
For additional information about the coronavirus and tips on staying safe, visit the links below.
From Government and Nonprofit Stakeholders:
Centers for Disease Control (CDC) -- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Interim Guidance for Business and Employers
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
Department of Labor (DOL) -- Coronavirus Resources
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) COVID-19 overview
- OSHA Enforcement Guidance for Respiratory Protection and the N95 Shortage Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Prevent Worker Exposure to Coronavirus
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences -- COVID-19
From Construction Industry Stakeholders:
Construction Industry Alliance for Suicide Prevention -- COVID-19 Resources
Laborers’ Health & Safety Fund of North America -- Coronavirus & COVID-19: Preparation and Response
Laborers’ Health & Safety Fund of North America -- Recommended COVID-19 Response Plan for Construction Employers
Milwaukee Tools -- Guidance on Cleaning Tools
Page last updated on: 4/3/20. Check back for updates.